Jack Carroll sold this piece of property to his friend Olaf Olsen, a Norwegian whaling captain, who had this house built by John & Theo LaCour in 1931 as his country retreat and reminesent of his Norway home. In 1934 Olsen had the rock wall built erected from stones around the property. From one of his whaling stations he shipped in a pair of lower jaw bones from a right(baleen) whale that still forms an arch over the driveway.

Brendan (descendent of James Kelly) & Marie Hunt acquired the property in 1991 as a home for their investment firm. In 2003, Marie opened the Tea Garden restaurant overlooking what James Kelly had settled 200 years ago. Since then thousands of people have been able to enjoy the sun dancing over the waters of Holyrood harbour...